For Men’s Wellnesskh3fm
Testosterone in men peaks during early adulthood. Once they hit the age of 30, the primary male sex hormone declines by 1% each year due to decreasing testicular tissue that comes with ageing.
Testosterone affects fat distribution, bones and muscles density, and red blood cell production in the body.
Maintaining wellness is a key to healthy ageing. Wellness is defined by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
Symptoms of low testosterone level due to gradual ageing include:
- Changes in sleeping patterns, either sleeping difficulties or insomnia
- Loss of muscular and bone strength
- Emotional changes, feeling depressed and easily irritated
- Easily fatigued, decrease in overall energy level
- Hair loss
- Difficulties with concentration and memory
- Decrease in red blood cell count and mild anaemia
Other potential causes aside from ageing:
- Alcohol abuse
- Acute (short term) or chronic (long term) illness
- Obesity or extreme weight loss
- PE Softgels AF (30 softgels): Enhanced formulation of Sheep Placenta Extracts with Premium Fish DNA Cellular Extract and Lepidium Meyenii with Astragali. Lepidium meyenii may help to boost hormonal balance by optimizing testosterone level. This will result in the reduction of irritation and risk of hair loss. Flavonoid found in Astragali possesses antioxidative property.
- MCE Evolution (30 softgels) : MCE evolution formulation is fortified with Sulfated Glycosaminoglycans, a major natural component in many connective tissues in the body. It has antioxidative and antiapoptotic properties to counter oxidative stress and death of sperm cells respectively. MCE provides musculoskeletal conditioning, energy and stamina boost, cellular renewal, and ultimately overall wellbeing.
- HMD 2in1 (60 sachets): HMD 2in1 restores the biological balance of the body’s internal systems with a powerful sorbent natural mineral that works as an ultra-metal detoxifier, with anti-oxidative properties. It is made from nanomized mineral silicate and herbal extracts, high in antioxidants and is ideal for detoxification of heavy metal, toxins and free radicals. Among its benefits are that it may elevate fatigue, joint and muscle pain, as well as depression.
- Men Wellness Lifestyle Combination beginner’s pack: PE Softgels AF (10 softgels) + MCE Evolution (10 softgels) + HMD 2in1 (20 sachets)
Recommended daily intake
Man Wellness Lifestyle Combination 1-month course
1st 10 days for free radical and toxin detoxification:
1 sachet of HMD 2in1 mix with 200ml water or juice taken twice a day.
(30 minutes before breakfast, and 30 minutes before the last meal)
2nd 10 days for optimum testosterone level and anti-oxidant:
1 softgel of PE Softgels AF
(30 minutes before breakfast)
3rd 10 days to boost overall energy and stamina:
1 softgel of MCE Evolution
(30 minutes before breakfast)
For individualise intensive (Repair) course, kindly seek our nutritionist advice at email@example.com.
- Get enough sleep, at a minimum of 7 to 8 hours a day. Less or more amount of sleep can worsen irritation. Schedule regular sleep and wake-up times.
- Keep a healthy body weight, preferably between 18 and 25 BMI.
- Stay active by exercising for at least 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Choose any sports or workout program that you enjoy.
- Obtain proper nutrition such as food rich in antioxidants (beta-carotene) – broccoli, carrots, and spinach. Vitamin E-containing food – nuts and seeds. Protein-rich food – tuna, chicken and turkey. Selenium–rich food – beans, legumes, low-fat dairy products, and whole grains.
- Quit smoking to reduce free radicals which may damage cells and cause death of healthy cells in the body.
- Consume vitamin and mineral supplements. Vitamin D and zinc have the strongest evidence as testosterone boosters.
- A study on infertile people found that ginger may boost testosterone levels by 17%.
- Make sure there is a 30-minute minimum gap in between consumption of supplements.
- Consult your physician if you are taking any medications before consuming our products.
- Protocol of consumption is only a general rule of thumb. For personalized nutritional advice, feel free to contact our nutritionist.