For Low Immune Systemkh3fm
The immune system is made up of a network of cells and organs that guards the body from bacterial or viral infections. Lymph nodes are part of the immune system, it functions by releasing lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell) to fight against infection. The blood and lymph vessels channel the lymphocytes to and from diverse areas in the body. Each of the lymphoid organs has a vital role in the formation and activation of lymphocytes. Organs in the lymph system are: adenoids, blood vessels, bone marrow, lymph nodes, lymph vessels, Peyer’s patches, spleen, thymus and tonsils. Any of these does not function at its optimum, the immune system will be in danger.
When the immune system does not function properly, the body will be at risk for disease. Allergies and sensitivity to certain substances are considered disorders of the immune system. The immune system has a role in declining organ or tissue transplantation. Examples of immune disorders are:
- Immunodeficiency diseases: AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Autoimmune diseases: Rheumatoid arthritis
Symptoms of main immunodeficiency may include:
- Recurrent pneumonia, bronchitis, ear infections or skin infections
- Internal organ inflammation and infection
- Blood disease such as anemia
- Digestion problems such as loss of appetite, diarrhoea or nausea
- Stunted growth
- Autoimmune disorder such as rheumatoid arthritis or type 1 diabetes
Some common causes of low immune system:
- Poor nutrition: The body may not perform at its optimum capacity when certain nutrients are in deficiet. It is important to eat a well-balanced diet which includes fruits, vegetables and whole grain sources that would support the immune system. Avoid junk food when it is possible. Ensure sugar intake is at its minimum as it may inhibit phagocytosis whereby white blood cells destroy viruses and bacteria. Also, excessive fats may potentially suppress the immune system.
- Insufficient sleep: Sleeping helps the cells to fight infections. Get a minimum of 6 – 7 hours daily.
- Lack of exercise: Sedentary lifestyle may not help with a strong immune system. Regular exercise of 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week may help the functions of neutrophils to kill foreign and harmful microorganisms.
- Being stressful: When we are in stressful circumstances, the ability of the immune system to fight against antigens is decreased, it may lead to susceptibility of infections. At the same time, the stress hormone corticosteroid may suppress the efficiency of the immune system, lowering the number of lymphocytes in the body.
- PE Evolution (30 softgels): Enhanced formula of Sheep Placenta Extracts with Premium Fish DNA Cellular Extract for total rejuvenation, and intensive cellular renewal for lymphocytes, boosting the performance of the immune system.
- MCE Evolution (30 softgels) : Enhanced formula of Marine Cellular Extracts enriched with EPA and DHA from Krill Oil and Fish Oil. It aids in stimulating the immune system with its anti-microbial and anti-oxidative properties.
- HMD 2in1 (60 sachets): This is a European proprietary blend of natural nanomised mineral silicate and natural plant based detoxifiers. It helps in detoxification and an excellent free radical scavenger to reduce oxidative stress which is the cause of autoimmune diseases, this eventually improve the function of the immune system.
- Beginner pack: PE Evolution (10 softgels) + MCE Evolution (10 softgels) + HMD 2in1 (20 sachets)
Recommended daily intake
1 month course (maintenance) – long term
1st 10 days for heavy metal and toxin detoxification: 1 sachets of HMD 2in1 mix with 200ml water or juice, 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes after last meal.
2nd 10 days for modulation of immune function: 1 softgel MCE Evolution in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast.
3rd 10 days for immune system reinforcement: 1 softgel PE Evolution in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast.
For individualise intensive (Repair) course, kindly seek our nutritionist advice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Avoid smoking.
- Exercise regularly.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Obtain adequate sleep.
- Be hygienic such as washing hands before meal.
Natural remedies for low immune system:
- Eat garlic: Since garlic has high anti-microbial property, it may boost the immune system.
- Take medicinal mushrooms: Mushrooms such as shiitake and maitake improve immune function.
- Catch the sun: Since sunlight triggers production of vitamin D in the skin, a study suggest that sun rays decreases the risk of getting influenza A.
- Make sure there is a gap in between consumption of supplements, a minimum of 30 minutes before taking the next one.
- Consult your physician if you are taking any medications before consuming our products.
- Pregnant, lactating mothers or with medical conditions, kindly consult physician before consuming our products.
- Protocol of consumption is only a general rule of thumb, for personalized nutritional advice, kindly contact our nutritionist.