Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are disorders involving the heart and blood vessels. It affects the structures and functions of the heart. There are 4 types of CVD:
- Coronary heart disease (CHD): CHD happens when the flow of oxygenated blood to the heart is blocked. This leads to angina (chest pain), heart attacks, and heart failure.
- Strokes: A stroke is when supply of blood to the brain is stopped, eventually leading to brain damage and possibly death.
- Peripheral arterial disease: This occurs when there is a blockage in the arteries to the limbs, typically the legs. Causing leg pain and cramp, hair loss on the legs, sometimes numbness, and ulcers.
- Aortic disease: A heart condition that affects the aorta which is the biggest blood vessel in the body that carries blood from the heart to the rest of the body. The aorta becomes weak and bulge outwards, may lead to life-threatening bleeding.
Even though each type of cardiovascular disease has different symptoms, they may have the same warning signs.
- Extreme tiredness
- Frequent dizziness
- A heart rate that is more than 100 beats per minute
- Chest pain during activity that will go away by resting
- A cough or respiratory infection that gets worse
- Confusion and restlessness
- Loss of appetite
There are several factors that may increase the risk of getting CVD, among them are:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol level
- Sedentary lifestyle, being overweight or obese
- Family history of CVD
- MCE Evolution (30 softgels): Enhanced formulation of Marine Cellular Extracts enriched with EPA and DHA from Krill Oil and Fish oil for musculoskeletal conditioning, especially muscles of the heart. Benefits include protecting the heart from oxidative stress and support normal cellular functions.
- PE Evolution (30 softgels): Enhanced formulation of Sheep Placenta Extracts with Premium Fish DNA Cellular Extract and Ubiquinol. These can promote growth of cells, cellular hydration and efficient channelling of oxygen. Ubiquinol lowers levels of inflammatory biomarkers evidence to be risk factors for CVD, and protect tissues of the heart and the brain.
- PlaqX (30 softgels): PlaqX contains phosphatidylcholine (PC) which is a chemical that is found naturally in the body cells. However, the formation of PC declines with age. PC in PlaqX helps to improve cholesterol status, lower low density lipoprotein (LDL, bad cholesterol) and raise high density lipoprotein (HDL, good cholesterol). It is also able to reduce artherosclerotic plaque in blood vessels and reverses chest pain.
- Beginner Pack: MCE Evolution (10 softgels)+ PE Evolution (10 softgels) + PlaqX (10 softgels)
Recommended daily intake
1 month course (preventive & maintenance) – long term
1st 10 days for circulatory detox: 1 softgel Plaqx in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast.
2nd 10 days for cellular tissue rejuvenation: 1 softgel PE Evo in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast.
3rd 10days for nourishment for cardio health: 1 softgel MCE Evo in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast.
For Individualise intensive (Repair) course, kindly seek our nutritionist advice at email@example.com.
By identify your risk factors, modify them accordingly to lower the risks of getting CVD.
- Maintain a good nutrition by limiting fat intake, cholesterol, sugar and sodium (salt).
- Stop smoking and drinking
- Exercise regularly, venture in an exercise program or start with simple physical activity such as brisk walking.
Options for natural remedies are many. But if you are at high risk, taking these remedies to replace medication may not be the best way.
- Garlic: Garlic is known to help keep the arteries flexible and allow blood to flow smoother. Garlic releases a compound called allicin when it is crushed. In addition, eating garlic helps to lower cholesterol and inflammation. However, ask your physician if you are consuming blood thinners or with blood clotting disorder, this is because garlic may increase risks of bleeding.
- Flaxseed: Rich in omega 3 fatty acid to lower blood pressure and inflammation. Besides, they contain fiber-rich plant compounds (lignans) to reduce cholesterol and buildup of plaques in the arteries. For the optimum effect, choose the seeds instead of its oil. Ensure the seeds are grounded, milled and fresh.
- Make sure there is a gap in between consumption of supplements, a minimum of 30 minutes before taking the next one.
- Consult your physician if you are taking any medications before consuming our products.
- Pregnant, lactating mothers or with medical conditions, kindly consult physician before consuming our products.
- Protocol of consumption is only a general rule of thumb, for personalized nutritional advice, kindly contact our nutritionist.